Thursday 3 September 2009

Blog you mean?

Many of you asked me how to go about reading my blog everyday.Well,you could just hop here and do that provided you bookmark this page but then that wouldn't notify you each time I post.So the easier way out would be to SUBSCRIBE to my blog.If you scroll down the page you shall find a "Subscribe To Posts" tab which if you click on shall lead you to your desired reader(in most cases like it is with us-Google) and each time you log in to your account you could just go to the reader or simply click here(you lazy bum,I tell you!).That automatically delivers my new post to you or you could just fill out your e-mail address in the box(come on,you can search that much) and tada!like that you'll receive all my new posts in your inbox(and puhhleeeez,your inboxes will NOT be spammed.I can't keep a track the email ids,it's all Google's business)!

All right,so are we done?Besides that,today being the visarjan yay!no more loud lewd bhajans.This totally rottens name of the religion.We are all for God worshipping but shall strongly(?) protest that which doesn't let us live peacefully.May Lord Ganpati bless us :).Also,what's happening in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment